Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gladeral's Subaru is dead. AAA blows.

On Saturday evening, the 60mph wind on the interstate was too much for the multicolored subaru we've come to know and love. This $500 wonder lasted me three years, racking up the mileage to 260k and I was planning on AAA towing it to a salvage yard to be crushed down, but after 2 hours of talking to salvage yards and AAA on the phone, I was informed that AAA only tows to repair shops. I promptly told AAA to go fuck themselves, and then spraypainted "Fuck AAA" on the inside of the back window so that thousands of cars would see my anti-AAA and MUGGLE billboard. After sitting for a total of 2 days, I came back to have a friend tow it, and the back window was smashed out. I suspect the culprit was either a AAA CEO, a soccer mom, or a highway patrolman.

No comments:

Post a Comment